Friday, December 14, 2018

Fire Outbreak Causes Huge Scare At City Lights Near Circle — VIDEO

10:14:00 AM


A fire outbreak occurred earlier today in Kokomlemle, causing a massive scare among residents which was luckily addressed promptly.

In the past some fire outbreaks have really led to disastrous results, but this time a swift answer from the fire service averted any outcome of such nature.

The fire, according to reports, broke out earlier today near City Lights at Kokomlemle, in the vicinity of the Kwame Nkrumah Circle.

Its not known what started the fire as eyewitnesses told Adomonline they couldnt be sure of its origin.

The Ghana National Fire Service, however, responded swiftly to the inferno, according to reports and had it under control within the shortest possible time.

Watch


By Ghana Leaks Blog


Written by

Ghana Leaks Blog! - Exclusive News Portal From The Motherland.

0 comments:

 

Copyright © 2011 to Ghana Leaks Blog! Exclusive News From The Motherland. All rights resevered. GhanaLeaksBlog.com

Back To Top