Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Man Dies After Being Sucked Into MRI Machine

4:38:00 AM


An Indian man died after being sucked into an MRI machine while visiting a relative at a hospital in Mumbai, police said Monday.

Rajesh Maru, 32, was yanked towards the machine by its magnetic force after he entered the room carrying an oxygen cylinder, the city's police said in a statement.

"We have arrested a doctor and another junior staff member under section 304 of the Indian penal code for causing death due to negligence," Mumbai police spokesman Deepak Deoraj told AFP.


By Ghana Leaks Blog


Written by

Ghana Leaks Blog! - Exclusive News Portal From The Motherland.

0 comments:

 

Copyright © 2011 to Ghana Leaks Blog! Exclusive News From The Motherland. All rights resevered. GhanaLeaksBlog.com

Back To Top