Friday, January 5, 2018

One Dead, Six Others Hospitalized After Eating Poisonous Fish

1:13:00 AM


A 64 year farmer has died and six other members of his family at Nkonya, fallen sick, after eating a meal prepared with puffer fish รข€" a poisonous fish.

Eric Sidu, started shaking uncontrollably moments after consuming the food and was rushed to the Kpando Margret Marquart Catholic Hospital but he was pronounced dead on arrival.

The deceased daughter, son, son in-law and three grandchildren, who ate the meal together with him are on admission at the hospital.

Ms. Mavis Sidu, the daughter, recounted the incident to the Biakoye District Chief Executive, Ms. Comfort Attah, on her hospital bed when she visited to find out how they were doing - responding to treatment.

Four people from Alavanyo had died, last year, after eating food prepared with puffer fish, known locally as Gedde.


By Ghana Leaks Blog


Written by

Ghana Leaks Blog! - Exclusive News Portal From The Motherland.

0 comments:

 

Copyright © 2011 to Ghana Leaks Blog! Exclusive News From The Motherland. All rights resevered. GhanaLeaksBlog.com

Back To Top